Home / Jurisdictions / Emirates Companies / Ajman Offshore Company Formation
Ajman Offshore Company is regulated in detail by the Ajman Free Zone Offshore Companies Regulations of 2014. Ajman Offshore has some similarities with the offshore companies from other jurisdictions, however there are also some substantial differences eg: no bearer shares allowed and the shareholders shall personally sign the incorporation documents.
More packages available
Ajman Offshore Company Registration of the offshore company can ONLY be carried out solely by an agent licensed to act as the registration agent.
AFZ issues offshore licenses to those desiring to establish an ongoing company. The license allows them to run the business only outside the state and not within the Free Zone.
No residence visa for founders and directors. Shareholders and/or directors of an Ajman Offshore are not automatically eligible to obtain a UAE residence visa from the offshore company opened.
Time of Ajman offshore company formation 1 DAY. Personal presence is required.
Main Characteristics and the basic rules of Company registration in Dubai Airport FZ
1) A passport copy of each shareholder of the company
2) An original bank reference letter for each shareholder in English
3) An original proof of residence for each shareholder in English
4) Curriculum Vitae for each shareholder in English
5) Articles of association, memorandum of incorporation and the application for incorporating an offshore company.
6) Application form for offshore
Our team of consultants are on hand to find out about your specific requirements and take you through the process from start to finish.