Company formation Anguilla
Company formation Anguilla.
Anguilla is a territory in the Leeward Islands in the Caribbean Sea. The climate is tropical and has little variation temperature during a year . Autumn is hurricane season. Anguilla is situated: 5 miles to the north of the French/Dutch island of Saint Martin.
Advantages – Company formation Anguilla (IBC)
- We set up for you offshore company in Anguilla within 1 day. Online registration is available, which can allow for almost instant incorporation.
- Highest confidentiality and security
- You will not have to pay capital or hold capital in the bank account
- We will assist you with guaranteed bank account,
- We will assist you with e-Banking and debit/credit card
- Company formation is fully anonymously
- You allowed too use nominee director and shareholder (optional)
- We provide a dedicated client relationship manager
- Only one director and shareholder are required for incorporation, and these may either be the same person or a corporate body.
- There is no requirement to appoint an Anguillian resident as director or shareholder.
- Establishment fee is low
Types of Companies in Anguilla.
Type of Companies formation in Anguilla for non-resident is
- An International Business Company (IBC)
- Anguilla Limited Liability Company
- Anguilla’s Trusts
- Anguilla’s Limited Partnership
- Ordinary Company/ Anguilla Business Company (ABC)
- Anguilla Protected Cell Companies
You have to note, that there is some restrictions for Anguilla IBCs:
- Anguillian companies must be incorporated through a locally registered agent only
- IBCs cannot conduct business within Anguilla and with Anguillian residents
- Anguilla IBCs may not act as banks, trusts, insurers, or provide company management services.
The Anguilla Offshore Company IBC will be perfect to use for:
- For Internet e-commerce
- The custody of movable and immovable property
- Intellectual property management
- Inheritance provisions
- Consulting and Marketing
- International business company