Continent: Northern Europe
Time Zones: GMT +1
Dial Code: +372
Tax Rates in Estonia
Corporation Tax in Estonia: tax rate at 21 percent.
Estonia also provides a 100 percent exemption on all foreign earned income.
Income Tax in Estonia: Flat rate of 20%
VAT Tax in Estonia: 20% and a reduced rate of 9%
Type of license in Estonia
Certain commercial activities that require a specific type of license
- Businesses involving food products
- Production and sale of pharmaceutical products
- Public transportation
Estonia Citizenship by Investment
Request more Information
- Establish a new Estonian company or existing one and create jobs.
- Foreign direct investment in free trade zones.
- €1 million or more qualifies Investors for permanent residence.
This publication is provided for information purposes only. This info should not be treated as a substitute for a tax or legal consultation or legislation. You should not act on the basis of the information contained in this publication without having obtained individual advice from the professional expert.
BRIS GROUP does not assume responsibility for any damage resulting from decisions made by the reader on the basis of this publication.