Irish Limited Company.
Irish Limited Company – Price and Procedure
Registering a company in Ireland
As well as the low Corporate Tax rate of 12.5% (0% for some companies until 2018), there are many other benefits of doing business in Ireland. For example, Ireland’s holding company regime is world renowned, as is our tax structure and ease of doing business (Ranked as the best country in the world to do business by Forbes for 2014)
Bris group an assist you with all aspects of registering an Irish Company, and have a Company set up for you in the quickest possible time frame. We are renowned experts in Ireland in the Company Formation, Company Secretarial and Corporate Service business since 1997.
Please find below some information on registering a company in Ireland, the process, and other cost considerations. It is our goal to simplify this process for you by working with you to give you the most cost effective, and efficient process possible.
Irish Limited Company – The Process:
We manage the whole incorporation process for you and email you your documents with full instructions at every stage. The process is as follows:
- We email you signature pages and you post them back to us. (Same day if processed before 3pm)
- We incorporate the company and wait for the company number. (Duration is 3-5 days from when we receive the signature pages.)
- Once your company is formed your Bank account can be opened immediately.
- We register the company for Corporation Tax.
- We post you all your legal documents and make them available for download through our website or hold them for you if required.
All Companies in Ireland must register for Corporation TAX so this is the most cost effective pack for you.
Irish Limited Company – The Registered office:
If you need a registered office this can be provided also. We use two partner firms in our business centre to manage this.
Every company in Ireland is required to have a registered office within the state.A registered office in (Ireland) is €400.00 paid annually.
The Section 43 Bond (If Required):
If you do not have any Directors living within the EEA (European Economic Area, you are required to have a Section 43 Bond. The cost of the 2 year bond is €1860.00 (0%VAT)
Irish Limited Company – Opening a Bank Account:
Bank Account Opening is managed with AIB Bank. Once your company is formed we will send you information on the contact within your industry in the Bank.
The details o – ck are as follows and it contains:
- Company Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Directors and Secretary’s Booklets
- Official Share Certificates
- Schedule of Directors, Members & Secretary Document
- Company Seal (For Embossing Official Documents)
- Company Register Hard Book
- Vat & Corporation Tax Registration in Ireland
- Witness Signatures for Incorporation
- First Annual Return Included in Price
- FREE One Hour Consultation with an Accountant
- First Meeting Minutes of the Company
- Digital Documents by Email
- All Third Party Fees Included for the Incorporation
- Free downloads of all legal documents for incorporation
- Free Post Formation Support
- 3 to 5 Day Fast Formation Service
- Free Limited Company Name Check
- The cost for the above Pack is €995.00
Single Director Company
If you only have one Director and you want to engage us to act as named Secretary, you can take our Nominee Company Secretary service for one year.