Opening an offshore company. Nowadays, many business owners are thinking about the possibility of doing business in another country. For this purpose they open their own offshore company. However, such activities require prior experience.
You can get the following benefits of opening an offshore company:
- You pay annual registration fee (a fixed amount), higher rates of taxes is not collected
- Offshore companies can be opened for a minimum period, which includes registration required documents
- When registering a private company it is possible to select the optimal type: LP, IBC, LTD, LLP (limited liability partnership) and other legal forms, depending on selected jurisdiction
- You do not need a special audit of the annual financial statements and the provision for maintenance and servicing of such firms will be quite simple
- For your registered company we can provide additional services such as opening a bank account. In this case, the presence of a private client may not be necessary depending on the bank that is preferred.
- Features a selection of the country to start a business
Benefits of opening an offshore company – careful planning
The key to success in the initial stage due to careful planning and the involvement of experts. To get started is to choose the countries in which the company can operate in the offshore, as there are significant differences of legislation of the various countries can be expressed in the payment of taxes, as well as record-keeping in the normal course of business, also some activities may vary the order of licensing.
It should be borne in mind that corporate earnings will be taxed. In this case the relevant amounts of tax deductions can vary greatly. One fairly important arguments related to the opening of such firms in a particular State, will be the presence of an agreement, or even an entire system of agreements relating to the avoidance of double taxation. In this case, the offshore company can legally reduce their costs.
In addition to reducing costs, there are other reasons, according to which is the opening of an offshore company. For example:
• Maintaining the confidentiality of the real owner of the company
• To use the transfer pricing schemes and reduce the costs.
Using an offshore company, you can protect your capitals on the social, economic, and political turmoil in their country. Thus, often receive large national corporations, which then become international.