St.Vincent and Grenadines for company registration
St.Vincent and Grenadines for company registration?
- An archipelago scattered down the Eastern Caribbean from St. Vincent in the north to Grenada in the south, and laying approximately 1,600 miles southeast of Miami
- Multi-island state which is a member of the British Commonwealth
- Member of the United Nations, the Organization of American States, the International Labor Oganization, Caricom and the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States
- Up-to-date laws governing International Business Companies, International Banks and International Trusts, as well as a law ensuring proper preservation of confidential relationships in financial services for the international clients, whether corporate or private
- Secure and modern environment in which to do business
BENEFITS OF AN IBC in ST. VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
- An IBC can have registered shares or bearer shares (bearer shares are lodged with the Registered Agent)
- An IBC only needs one director, who may be an individual or a corporation
- Company stamps and seals are optionally available for your IBC although are not mandatory
- IBCs are exempt from all St. Vincent and the Grenadines income taxes, capital gains taxes and corporate taxes
- No annual external audit or annual meetings are required for an IBC and no reports need to be submitted to the St. Vincent or any other authorities
- No fixed limit on the amount of authorised capital, which can be any currency
- Our professional staff offers local expertise and guidance to assist you in establishing your IBC
- The IBC shareholders register is confidential
- A LLC has Managers and Members rather than Shareholders and Directors and is a separate legal entity distinct from its Managers and Members
- A LLC is exempt from all forms of St. Vincent and the Grenadines taxation for twenty five years from the date of registration
- A member cannot be held personally liable for the debts of a LLC
- A LLC is not required to keep formal minutes, have meetings or record resolutions
- A LLC can have as many members as desired.
We have developed the Global Business Package, a time and cost effective package for customers who would like to incorporate a company, either an IBC or a LLC, and open a corporate bank account at the same time.
All administrative details such as submitting documentation, paying official registration fees, etc. will be handled by us. Your IBC and corporate bank account for your new IBC or LLC can be set up within days, once we have received and submitted your documentation locally.