Due Diligence Requirements
For legal persons (Companies/Foundations)
- Certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation or equivalent
- Certificate of Good Standing (if a Company incorporated more than 1 year);
- Certified copy Memorandum of Association or equivalent document.
- Certified copy Registers of Directors and Members
- Identity and Address verification for Directors and Shareholders
For natural person Identity:
- Current valid passport bearing the photograph of the applicant.
- Certified copy valid passport bearing the photograph of the applicant.
2) Residential address confirmation:
- A recent account statement (i.e. no more than 3 months old) from a recognised bank, building society or credit card company or the most recent mortgage statement from a recognised lender.
- Photographic driving licence or national identity card containing current residential address if the document has not been used to verify identity.
- A recent rates, council tax or utility bill (recent in respect of utility bills is considered to be no more than 3 months old).
- Mobile telephone bills are not acceptable as evidence of address under any circumstances.
- Correspondence from an official independent source such as a central or local government department or agency.
More detailed information about documents requirements please find here