Montenegro Company Formation
- A service based economy, currently in the process of economic transition.
- Time of Montenegro company formation takes 8 days.
- Personal presence is required.
- Popular company type:
- Private Limited Liability Company
Tax Rates in Montenegro
Corporation Tax in Montenegro: 9% corporate profit tax (CPT)
Income Tax in Montenegro: Rates of 9% and 11%. (interest income earned by non-residents is subject to a 5% PIT).
VAT Tax in Montenegro: 19% starting July 1,2013. There are reduced rates of 7% and 0%
Montenegro Citizenship by Investment
Investment requirements: €100,000 – a Government Fund Donation, and €250,000 – in approved real estate in an undeveloped region (North), or €450,000 investment in approved real estate in a developed region (South).
Montenegro – Licensing Requirements for Professional Services
- The construction sector
- Gas and energy sector
- The financial industry
- The gaming industry and the related services – banking, payments and nominees;
- The fishery sector
- The food sector
Continent: Southeastern Europe, Balkan country
Time Zones: GMT +1
Dial Code: +382
What we can do for your Company in Montenegro
- We do all paperwork on forming the company in Montenegro
- Formation is completely remote
- Can act as Secretary or Treasury
- Provide nominee Directors/Shareholders
- Assist with opening a bank account
- Registration for Taxes, VAT & EORI
- Develop a website for your business
- Create a logo of your brand
- Provide with full company administration services
- Arrange a mailing address for your business
- Arrange a virtual office for your company
- Telephone answering service
- Book keeping, audit & reporting
- Preparing and submitting VAT return
- Dealing with local authority
- Trademark registration
Montenegro Company Formation. Montenegro Limited Liability Company
For free consultations on company formation in Montenegro ask our BRIS Group team
- Dynamic economic growth and development
- Strategic geographic position, with exit to the sea
- Multi-ethnic harmony and political stability
- Qualified human resources
- Pro-business Government
- Favorable tax climate (corporate tax 9%)
- Treatment of foreign and domestic investors on the same basis
- Easy business start-up
- Hub for regional business
- Sole proprietorship in Montenegro.
- Limited liability company in Montenegro.
- Joint stock company in Montenegro.
- General partnership in Montenegro.
- Limited liability partnership in Montenegro.
- Registration (Decision (Agreement), Statute and other forms)
- Registration of firm at Central Register Commercial Court
- Tax identification number from Tax Administration (TIN)
- VAT from Tax Administration
- Customs code from the Customs Administration
- Seal of the Company
- Fees for Notary certification and Court fees
This publication is provided for information purposes only. This info should not be treated as a substitute for a tax or legal consultation or legislation. You should not act on the basis of the information contained in this publication without having obtained individual advice from the professional expert.
BRIS GROUP does not assume responsibility for any damage resulting from decisions made by the reader on the basis of this publication.