Ajman Offshore Company
- The Cost Of Ajman Offshore Company Formation
- Ajman International Business company
Basic Package from 2999 USD
- Ajman International Business company
International Business Companies in Ajman (IBCs)
Ajman Offshore Company is regulated in detail by the Ajman Free Zone Offshore Companies Regulations of 2014. Ajman Offshore has some similarities with the offshore companies from other jurisdictions, however there are also some substantial differences eg: no bearer shares allowed and the shareholders shall personally sign the incorporation documents.
- No requirement of renting an office or industrial premises.
- There are limited activities in the UAE; realisation of purchase, sale and ownership of property rights to real estate in the UAE ( subject to prior approval of the Emirate and its respective lands department and only in some projects)
Ajman Offshore Company Registration of the offshore company can ONLY be carried out solely by an agent licensed to act as the registration agent.
AFZ issues offshore licenses to those desiring to establish an ongoing company. The license allows them to run the business only outside the state and not within the Free Zone.
No residence visa for founders and directors. Shareholders and/or directors of an Ajman Offshore are not automatically eligible to obtain a UAE residence visa from the offshore company opened.
Time of Ajman offshore company formation 1 DAY. Personal presence is required.
Ajman offshore company Formation. International Business Companies in Ajman (IBCs)
Main Characteristics and the basic rules of Company registration in Dubai Airport FZ
- Publicly Accessible Records: No public register of company officers (Directors, Shareholders, Secretary)
- Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors: Yes, Allowed
- Disclosure of Beneficial Ownership to Authorities: No
- Meetings of Directors and Shareholders to be held: Anywhere
- Stability: Stable jurisdiction and good reputation.
- Share Capital Standard authorised share capital: AED1,000
- Minimum paid up share capital: None
- Classes of Share Available for Ajman offshore company formation: Shares with or without voting rights, deferred shares, preference shares, ordinary shares
- Bearer Shares: Not Allowed
- Registered Office Required: Yes required and must be maintained in Ajman
- Shareholders: Minimum number is one
- Directors: Minimum number is one. Can be any nationality and need not be resident in Ajman. Corporate directors are allowed
- Your Company language: English
- Name of your Company must be ended: “Limited”/”Ltd”
- Documents required for a RAK company formation: A certified copy of your passport or ID and proof of your residential address dated less than 3 months.
- For a Ajman offshore company formation you cannot use words in your company names without justification: “Emirates”, “Emirate”, “Bank”, “Trustee Company”, “Assurance”, “Chamber of Commerce”, “Trust Company”, “Insurance”, “Municipality”, “Municipal”, etc. (or any words that Registrar deems to be in connection with the Government of the Federation of the UAE, its agencies or identical bodies of any of the member States of the Federation)
- Restrictions on Trading: Not permitted to trade within UAE
- Not permitted without a licence: Fund management, insurance, Banking, reinsurance, assurance, trust management, collective investment schemes, trusteeship business provision.
1) A passport copy of each shareholder of the company
2) An original bank reference letter for each shareholder in English
3) An original proof of residence for each shareholder in English
4) Curriculum Vitae for each shareholder in English
5) Articles of association, memorandum of incorporation and the application for incorporating an offshore company.
6) Application form for offshore
- Capital: Abu Dhabi
- Political System: Democracy
- Government: Monarchy
- Governing corporate legislation: Offshore Regulations 2006
- Type of Law: Civil
- Currency: Dirham (AED)
- Exchange Control: None
- Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents: English/Arabic
- Time zone: GMT+4
This publication is provided for information purposes only. This info should not be treated as a substitute for a tax or legal consultation or legislation. You should not act on the basis of the information contained in this publication without having obtained individual advice from the professional expert.
BRIS GROUP does not assume responsibility for any damage resulting from decisions made by the reader on the basis of this publication.