Dubai Airoport Free Zone Company Formation
- DAFZ offers the ideal gateway to the Middle East.
- Free Zone companies that earn income and satisfy certain conditions are exempt from Corporate Tax in the UAE.
- Fast and efficient Business Set-up process.
- 100 percent foreign ownership.
Popular Company type in DAFZA:
- Free Zone Company
Dubai Airport Free zone (DAFZ) Company
Dubai Airport Freezone, or DAFZA was established in 1996 as part of the government’s strategic plan to be an investment driven economy. It is structured around contemporary business needs, and offers companies an ideal base to do business in the Middle East with generous incentives, tax & duty exemptions, full repatriation of earnings, freedom of total ownership, comprehensive facilities, and modern infrastructure.
DAFZA Company is an appropriate vehicle for sole proprietors, business partnerships and international business, investment and tax planning.
Dubai Airport Freezone offers integrated business solutions to the global business community. DAFZA’s strategic location, comprehensive services, well integrated world class facilities and above all excellent investment incentives and tax exemptions enable the FDI companies to achieve greater functional efficiency and lower operational cost.
Dubai Airport Free zone Company (DAFZ) Registration
Main Characteristics and the basic rules of Company registration in Dubai Airport FZ
Type of Companies and Main Characteristics:
Type of Licences in Dubai Airport Free Zone
Type of licence depends on company activities your business participates.
- – Trade License: Service License
- – Industrial License
- – General Trading Licence
- – Dual Licence with DED
- – Talent Pass license
DAFZ Visa Services
According to Dubai law, all residents working and living in Dubai must hold a valid UAE visa and healthcare insurance. As part of our services, DAFZ can provide all business owners with visas and healthcare cards for family and staff.
Staff Sponsorship Visa
At DAFZ, we offer support to business owners for processing residence visas, work permits and healthcare cards. We also ensure that medical reports and any other necessary staff documentation is completed.
Family Sponsorship Visa
DAFZ can assist company directors, business owners and managers to obtain visas for their families and dependants. For further information, please contact our Customer Services team.
Ultimate Flexibility to create your own customised work space. (Office area: 25 sq.m., Minimum 2 employment visas)
BUSINESS BOUTIQUE OFFICE
Private Workspaces to suit your budget. (Closed office space with a desk / Fully Furnished /Business license / 2 Employment visas / Wi-Fi)
Contemporary offices ready to move-in. (Business licence / 25 sqm. fully furnished office space / 3 employment visas
PREMIUM PLUS OFFICE
Contemporary fully fitted office spaces for rent with flexibility to expand. (Office area: 50 sq.m./ Fully furnished & fitted office/ Business license/ 6 Employment visas)
SMART OFFICE & SMART OFFICE PLUS
Ideal economical solution to your workspace requirements. (Business licence/ Desk space/ 1 employment visa/ Wi-Fi)
DAFZA Free Zone Company – How to Proceed
Three simple steps to register your company in DAFZA:
- We will help you to select a company type, licence type, size of office (land).
- We will complete all necessary documents and submit them the register.
- You will receive your license and product(s).
- 100% foreign company ownership
- No corporate tax
- No income tax
- VAT exempted
- 100% repatriation of capital & profits
- Dedicated logistics centre
- Situated in the heard of Dubai
- Excellent administrative services
- No currency and employment restrictions
- Fast and efficient business rapid cargo clearance
- Capital: Abu Dhabi
- Political System: Democracy
- Government: Monarchy
- Governing corporate legislation: The UAE Federal Decree Law no. 32 of 2021 on Commercial Companies
- Type of Law: Civil
- Currency: Dirham (AED)
- Exchange Control: None
- Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents: English/Arabic
- Time zone: GMT+4
This publication is provided for information purposes only. This info should not be treated as a substitute for a tax or legal consultation or legislation. You should not act on the basis of the information contained in this publication without having obtained individual advice from the professional expert.
BRIS GROUP does not assume responsibility for any damage resulting from decisions made by the reader on the basis of this publication.