Andorra Company Formation
- One of the richest countries in the world.
- Time of Andorra company formation takes 2 weeks.
- Personal presence is not required. Companies can be opened remotely with a properly executed power of attorney
- Popular company type:
- Andorra Limited Limited Company (Societat Limitada (S.L)
Tax Rates in Andorra
Corporation Tax in Andorra: Corporate tax rate is 10%.
Income Tax in Andorra: 10 (from January 2015)
Tax on income of non-residents: 10%; (since 2013)
VAT Tax in Andorra: Is known as “I.G.I.”- 4,5%
Capital city: Andorra la Vella
Region: Andorra belongs to the Atlantic European province of the Circumboreal within the Boreal Kingdom. A landlocked country in the Pyrenees mountain range between Spain and France
Currency: Euro (EUR)
Time Zone: GMT+1
Dial Code: +376
Abbreviations: ANDO (AD)
What we can do for your Company in Andorra
- We do all paperwork on forming the company in Andorra
- Formation is completely remote
- Can act as Secretary or Treasury
- Provide nominee Directors/Shareholders
- Assist with opening a bank account
- Registration for Taxes, VAT & EORI
- Develop a website for your business
- Create a logo of your brand
- Provide with full company administration services
- Arrange a mailing address for your business
- Arrange a virtual office for your company
- Telephone answering service
- Book keeping, audit & reporting
- Preparing and submitting VAT return
- Dealing with local authority
- Trademark registration
Andorra Company Formation. Andorra Limited Limited Company (Societat Limitada (S.L) registration
Main Characteristics and the basic rules of Company registration in Andorra
– The authorised capital of the Andorra company must be paid by the time of submission of documents for registration and confirmation of the contribution of the authorised capital must be provided to the notary.
– At least two founders (shareholders) are required and at least one director is appointed, equally an individual or legal entity – a resident of any country.
– No restrictions on the participation of foreign citizens in the legislation, foreign founders may own up to 100% of shares in the authorized capital;
– Nominee directors/shareholders are allowed, however, information about beneficiaries/shareholders is not available to third parties, however the register of directors is available and open to the public.
– The company must have an office in a commercial premises, private houses or apartments are not allowed.
Before proceeding with registration, you must prepare the following documents:
The rights and obligations of shareholders must be spelled out in the charter of the company.
Minutes of the meeting of the founders, at which they express their consent to the creation of the company.
Owners must choose the type of companies in Andorra.
Individuals and legal entities must also prepare their personal documents as indicated below:
An individual who wants to buy or open a company in Andorra must translate their documents into Spanish and then have them certified by a notary in their place of residence. An apostille on documents certified by a notary is required.
If a legal entity registered abroad wishes to open an offshore company in Andorra, it is necessary to translate and apostille all the constituent documents of the company.
1) A limited liability company (Societat Limitada or S.L.) is popular in the field of trade and services, suitable for registering small companies. The owners are liable for the company’s debts only by their contribution to the charter capital.
• The minimum share capital is EUR 3,000.
2) Joint stock companies (Societat Anonima or S.A.) are suitable for large business owners.
• The minimum authorized capital is 60 thousand euros.
• Partnership with limited and unlimited liability.
• Sole proprietorship.
• Subsidiary or branch.
A company registered in Andorra has the right to conduct commercial activities throughout the world.
As soon as a limited liability company is registered in Andorra, it automatically acquires resident status. Therefore, it is mandatory for the company to maintain accounting records and submit an annual report.
All reports and documentation of an Andorran company must be in Catalan or officially translated into Catalan and notarized.
For complete information and advice, you can contact BRIS GROUP team.
This publication is provided for information purposes only. This info should not be treated as a substitute for a tax or legal consultation or legislation. You should not act on the basis of the information contained in this publication without having obtained individual advice from the professional expert.
BRIS GROUP does not assume responsibility for any damage resulting from decisions made by the reader on the basis of this publication.