Cook Islands Company Formation
Cook Islands is located north-east of New Zealand in the South Pacific Ocean, right in between Fiji and French Polynesia. There are two distinct groups in the island – the Southern Cook Islands and the Northern Cook Islands. The islands are self-governing parliamentary democracy in free association with New Zealand. It was in the year 1981 that the Cooks Islands offshore industry was started and then starts the boom of Cook Islands Company Formation. There was a joint mission between the Cook Islands financial service industry and Cook Islands government.
If you are looking for international business expansion and company formation in a different country, there is no better option than Cook Islands for the same. This is because the islands have become a viable destination for business investors for the conditions are just right for business setup and expansion. Now, if you are one of those investors who are planning to open their new company in Cook Islands, we have good news for you. We are offering comprehensive Cook Islands Company Formation service. We will take care of all your offshore business formation requirements.
Mentioned below is the structure of the Cook Islands company formation:
- There is no need of holding annual general meetings
- There is need of minimum one director for company formation in Cook Islands
- The director can be one person or a corporate body. There is no hard and fast rule regarding the nationality of the individual. No local reference is needed.
- There are no legal obligations of filing the details of shareholders in the public registry in Cook Islands. This is applicable during the company incorporation as well as during the subsequent annual returns.
- There is no requirement of account filing or account audit until and unless the company has an offshore banking or insurance license.
- Requirements of minimal capital are nil.
- Redeemable shares and reference shares are allowed.
- There can be only one shareholder in the new company formation.
- International companies and international entities are exempted from all kinds of taxation in Cook Islands.
Starting a new company in Cook Islands might not be a very difficult task for you. However, you might feel the need of professional assistance at some point of time during Cook Islands company formation. It is right at this moment that BRIS Group will come to your help. We help with all legal formalities, paperwork and documentation related to company formation. Along with offering Certificate of Incorporation, we will also provide Memorandum and Articles of Association along with other important papers of the incorporation. You can endow the responsibility of Cook Islands company formation on us and be tension-free. Call us to know more on these.