Offshore bank for business accounts
BRIS GROUP helps its clients to open offshore bank accounts in various offshore jurisdictions across the globe.
Choose any offshore bank for your business and we will arrange everything to make your business activities commence.
Our qualified lawyers have the appropriate experience to help you with your banking requirements.
Bank account introductory service fee: From 250 GBP
What is offshore banking
Offshore banking means you conduct banking services with a financial institution outside your country.
An offshore bank is a bank that is operated and regulated under international banking license.
A reputable offshore bank will provide a wide range of services such as: making and receiving payments, holding money, and opening savings and investment accounts in various currencies.
They also come with regular banking features, such as a debit card and online and mobile banking.
Holding money in an offshore bank account is not illegal.
To open an offshore account in a foreign bank, you must meet the same criteria as you would with a domestic financial institution.
Offshore bank account benefits
There are many advantages to opening an international bank account
Offshore banking is the best option for the protection of your assets.
- Quick and easy transfers in multiple currencies gives you greater flexibility over your finances.
- Simple and convenient to operate and offers one central location for all your banking requirements.
- Unlimited access to foreign exchange.
- Provides security against exchange rate fluctuations.
- Grow and protect your money in a stable offshore jurisdiction.
- Confidential service wherever you are in the world.
Hold money, make and receive payments in multiple currencies.