Australia Company. Contents:
- Set up business in Australia,
- Foreign Company Registration,
- Setting up An Australian Company,
- Setting up offshore company Australia,
- Proprietary ltd company,
- Australia PTY ltd company advantages and disadvantages,
- How to register a pty ltd company in Australia,
- Australian company registration procedure.
Best company formation agent (about BRIS GR LIMITED – company formation agency)
The process of setting up a business in Australia for foreigner has been simplified and streamlined in the past few years to facilitate foreign direct investment and to energise the Australian economy.
The government has taken proactive steps to redress all the issues that investors tend to face while setting up offshore company Australia.
But the task can be daunting and overwhelming for some and which is why BRIS GR LIMITED here is help you. We are helping foreign investors in every single stage of setting up a business in Australia.
Now, if you are planning to set up business in Australia, there are four options to choose from:
- Sole Trader
Each of these business entities has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Depending on the structure of the business entity, the investor will have to obtain license and have to deal with tax and legal implications.
However, if you are unsure and can’t figure out what business type is suitable for you, you should get in touch with BRIS GR LIMITED. We have done specialisation in setting up offshore company in Australia.
Setting up Business In Australia
- Foreign Company Registration – Foreign investors are allowed to operate their businesses as foreign companies in Australia. Foreign investors are allowed to operate as individual entities but they have to abide by the guidelines and rules set out by ASIC [The Australian Securities and Investments Commission]. It is mandatory for all foreign investors and companies to get them registered with ASIC in advance.
- Setting up An Australia Company – Foreign investor can set up an Australian company or an Australian subsidiary that will operate as an Australian company. However, the investor needs to get the company registered with ASIC first.
There are two types of companies that an investor can set up in Australia – one is Proprietary ltd company and another one is Ltd Company. It is easier for a foreign investor to set up an Australia pty ltd company. The Australia company registration procedure has been streamlined and which is why so many foreign investors have shown their interest to invest in Australian economy. In case you are wondering how to register a pty ltd company in Australia, allow us explain:
- Choose the Name of the company. Just make sure that the name of the company is not being used by any other business entity. The name of the company should end with the term – Proprietary. You can Check their website to figure out whether the name is being used by any other company or business organisation.
- You need to have a clear idea how you are going to operate the company. There are three different ways a Proprietary ltd company can be governed:
- – Setting up a constitution and following its rules
- – Setting up replaceable rules
- – And a combination of both replaceable rules and constitution
- You will have to fill out the Form 201 [which is basically an Application for registration as an Australian company]. Sign the application and send the application including the fee and mail it directly to this address:
– Australian Securities and Investments Commission
– PO Box 4000
– Gippsland Mail Centre VIC 3841.
As obvious, it can be difficult for a foreigner who has little knowledge of how things work in Australia to follow all the above guidelines and which is why BRIS GR LIMITED is here. We are helping foreign investors to set up business in Australia easily. We will be taking care of all the complex issues that are related to business formation in Australia so that you can concentrate on other areas of the business.
Australia company – PTY ltd company advantages and disadvantages
The main advantage of Australia PTY ltd Company is that it is easy to set up and there are not much legal complexities involved. Another main advantage of Proprietary ltd company is that it does not involve large number of people and thus makes it quite a popular option among foreign investors. There is not any such disadvantage of Australia PTY ltd Company apart from the fact that there are some restrictions involved like there can’t be more than 50 non-employee members in the company etc.
Company formation services from BRIS GR LIMITED
If you are finding it tough to form an Austrian company all by yourself, you need to get in touch with BRIS GR LIMITED, a trusted company formation agency. We are the best company formation agent helping investors in Company formation with registered office.
With us, you will not have to deal with mundane issue like paying Australian company registration fee etc as we will be taking care of the issues associated with Australian Company Formation.